- 3 cups All purpose flour
- ⅔ cups Firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Granulated sugar
- ¾ tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 ½ sticks butter
- 2 Eggs
- ⅔ cup Miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray pan with vegetable pan spray.
- In large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt; mix well.
- In small microwave-safe bowl, melt butter; cool slightly.
- Add eggs and vanilla to butter; whisk until smooth.
- Add butter mixture to dry ingredients; mix well to form stiff dough.
- Mix in chocolate morsels.
- Roll out dough on generously-floured surface to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut 5-inch round disks from dough.
- Drape one disk over each cup mold of pan, pressing to form smooth surface.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until cookie cups are firm and golden brown.
- Cool on pan on cooling rack 5 minutes.
- Loosen bottom edges of cookies from pan using small spatula.
- Carefully remove cups from pan and cool completely.