- ¾ pound uncooked spaghetti
- ¼ cup soy
- 2 tablespoons dry Sherry
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger root
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ½ teaspoon crushed dried red pepper flakes
- ¾ cup shopped green onions and tops
- ½ pound cooked baby shrimp (optional)
- Cook spaghetti, drain and keep warm. Meanwhile, combine soy, Sherry, cornstarch and water and set aside.
- Stir fry the pork with ginger, garlic and red pepper in a hot skillet over medium heat until the pork is cooked. Add green onions and stir fry one minute longer.
- Add soy sauce mixture and cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens slightly. Pour over noodles and toss to combine.