- 2 tablespoons soy
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 pounds asparagus with ends trimmed and cut on diagonal into 2 inch pieces
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Stir soy and sugar in small bowl until sugar dissolves.
- Heat oil in heavy skillet. Add garlic and stir 15 seconds. Add asparagus and stir-fry until crisp tender about 4 minutes.
- Add soy mixture and toss until coated about one minutes longer.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with sesame seeds.