- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 2 cups finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 large red apple, cored and coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup unflavored yogurt
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons berry preserves
- ¾ teaspoon ground coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Soak red onion in ice water to cover until crisp, about 15 minutes. Drain.
- Toast nuts.
- Mix veggies and fruit together. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over veggies. Sprinkle nuts and season to taste with salt and pepper.