- 1 ½ cups flour, plus a little more to flour the pan
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 cup mashed banana)
- ½ cup Nutella, or your favorite chocolate hazelnut spread
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 8 ½ inch x 4 ½ inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray, then dust thoroughly with flour. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Add eggs, oil, and banana, and mix well to combine.
- Take half of the batter and put in a separate medium-sized bowl. Combine with ½ cup Nutella and mix well. If your Nutella is too stiff, soften in the microwave for 10 seconds or until it loosens.
- Place alternating dollops of the batters in the prepared loaf pan. Use a butter knife to swirl the batters together for a marble effect.
- Bake for 55-70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 20 minutes, then invert onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
Source: Rachael Ray