- 4 pounds baby back pork ribs
- 6 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 ½ cups dry red wine
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- Divide the ribs between two large Ziploc bags.
- In a bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients and pepper to taste, pour over the ribs.
- Seal bags, press out excess air and marinate overnight in fridge. Turn occasionally.
- Prepared grill to medium heat,
- Place ribs on grill and cook turning occasionally for one hour.
- Ribs can be made two days ahead, cooled uncovered and chilled,
- Start with 40-45 minutes, turn every fifteen minutes and baste. Do not let them get too dry and over cooked. Cover with foil if you need to slow them down.