- ½ pound chorizo
- 1 medium potato, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 4 eggs beaten
- 4 (7 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Chopped lettuce
- 1/3 cup shred Jack cheese
- Chopped tomato
- Chopped avocado
- Remove chorizo from casing and cook with potato and onion.
- Pour eggs over chorizo in pan and cook and stir over medium until the eggs are set.
- Line each tortilla with lettuce. Place equal amount of sausage mixture in each and sprinkle with cheese. Fold up as burrito and serve with remaining toppings.