- 1 two inch piece of gingerroot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 2 heaping tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon chili sauce
- 1 teaspoons curry paste
- 12 ounces soba noodles
- ½ cup chopped peanuts for garnish
- ½ cup chopped cilantro for garnish
- Boil noodles until pliable and drain.
- In a food processor mince the ginger, garlic and cilantro. Add the peanut butter and the remaining ingredients in the top grouping. Puree until smooth.
- Toss the noodles with the sauce and garnish with the chopped peanuts and cilantro.