- 4 teaspoons green curry paste (I use the Whole Foods Brand)
- 1 can low fat coconut milk
- 1 can regular coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups frozen corn or peas, or whatever veggies you have
- 16 mussels (I did not use them, not necessary)
- 8 large shrimp
- 12 ounces salmon, skinned and cut into 4 pieces
- 12 small basil leaves, torn
- Red pepper flakes
- Place curry paste in a large sauce pan and whisk in one can of coconut milk. cook over medium heat for 3 minutes and whisk in the other can, fish sauce, salt and sugar. Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add corn, peas and fish. Cover and simmer 6 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- Divide and garnish with basil and pepper flakes. I also serve with brown rice.
- This is so so easy but yet this chowder is silky and flavorful. Serve with brown rice. Reheats easily.