- Portabella mushroom caps
- Zucchini, sliced ¼ to 1/8 inch thick
- Mini peppers, whole
- Corn on the cob
- Portabella mushrooms are cooked with caps down and NOT turned over. Cook 5 minutes and rotate 180 degrees, then another 5 minutes and check. Depending on how old they are they may need more time. Keep checking every five minutes.
- The zucchini are cooked in the BBQ basket. Cook five minutes, toss. Cook five more minutes and toss, and check. Then another two to five minutes more.
- Cook the mini peppers in the BBQ basket also. Cook five minutes, toss then five to 7 minutes more tossing after each minute and check after five minutes more. Cook SLOWLY over a lower heat as they BURN very quickly. This method allows them to char and gives you the smoky flavor without ruining them by burning them. minute and turning the asparagus over at 4 minutes.
- Asparagus is cooked for a total of 7 to 8 minutes, turning the BBQ basket each minute and turning the asparagus over at 4 minutes.
- Corn on the cob 10 to 15 minutes over a medium fire.
- Onions: Sliced ⅜ of an inch. Cooked on the Tuscan for 8 minutes over a lower fire.
- Beets : Sliced quarter to half an inch. They should be par-cooked for four minutes. Then the cook for 10 minutes on the Tuscan Grill.
- Each vegetable must be cooked separately. We recommend cooking them in this order as the baby peppers do best on cooler coals.