- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 garlic cloves minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup sliced almonds toasted
- ½ cup shipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon soy sauce
- 30 Chinese pea pods
- Angel hair pasta for four
- Slice chicken into strips. Heat oil in skillet and sauté garlic, chicken and salt and pepper to taste. When chicken loses pink color remove mixture from pan and cover.
- Cook pasta.
- Add cream to skillet and stir into drippings. Add mustard and soy and continue stirring over medium heat about 2 minutes.
- Add pea pods and return chicken to skillet. Cook until peas are just tender but crisp. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain pasta and make up four plates. Pour chicken mixture over and garnish with toasted sliced almonds.