- 3 1/2 cups Flour
- 1/2 cup Semolina
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups Warm water (110 to 115°)
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in 1/2 cup of the warm water. Let stand five minutes, until foamy.
- Place flour and semolina and salt in work bowl, fitted with the plastic blade.
- Add the oil and process 20 seconds. Add the dissolved yeast with the machine running. Add the remaining water in a steady stream until the mixture cleans the sides of the work bowl. Process 60 seconds more. Dough will be a little tacky.
- Remove the dough from the work bowl. Shape into a ball, cover and let rest 30 minutes.
- Punch down dough and divide into 6 pieces. Let each rest, covered for 45 minutes.
- Roll into 8 inch circles and spread with the desired toppings.
After step 5 above you can wrap in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for 5 days. Do not rise again. Alternatively you can wrap in plastic wrap and freeze. It will store up to 2 to 3 months.
Source: Ma Cuisine