- 2 to 3 boneless skinless chicken thighs flattened to ¼ inch thick
- Salt and pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ cups sliced natural almonds
- 3 – 4 tablespoons oil
- 3 – 4 tablespoons minced shallots
- ½ cup apple brandy
- ½ cup cream
- ½ to 2/3 cup seedless green or red grapes, halved lengthwise plus extra for garnish
- 4 servings angel hair pasta cooked accordingly
- Dredge the chicken breast in the flour, shaking off any excess. Dip them in the egg mixture and coat with the almonds.
- Heat oil over moderate heat until hot; cook the chicken, turning once until golden. This should take 4 to 6 minutes depending on the thickness. Transfer to an
ovenproof pan and keep warm. You can also sauté until golden and place in a 400 degree oven for ten minutes.
- Pour off the oil in the pan, add the shallots and cook, stirring over moderate heat for one minutes. Add the brandy and reduce by half.
- Stir in the cream, grapes, salt and pepper to taste. Cook the sauce until thickened and pour over pasta. Top with chicken thighs and garnish with extra grapes.