- 1 cup cream
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 2/3 cup Irish Whiskey
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee (I use espresso powder)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Put all ingredients in a blender and whip for 5 to 10 seconds……….NO LONGER or you will have butter.
Comments: You can vary the amount of alcohol added as long as you use about one cup. DO NOT OVER BLEND this mixture or you will have butter as I did the first time.