- 1 pound angle hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 sun dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped basil
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 sweet red peppers, roasted, peeled and julienne
- 2 yellow peppers, roasted, peeled and julienne
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup Parmesan
- Cook pasta until just tender and drain.
- Melt butter in saucepan and add the olive oil and heat. Add the tomatoes, basil, parsley, garlic and peppers.
- Sauté until heated through and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add to drained pasta and toss to mix well. Top with Parmesan.