- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces shallots, peeled an diced
- 6 large cloves of garlic, peeled and diced
- 2 cups half and half
- 5 drops red pepper sauce
- 3 cups Parmesan
- 4 cups each fresh basil and parsley, chopped
- 3 pounds cooked pasta
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium. Add the shallot and garlic and sauté about 5 minutes. DO NOT LET THIS GET BROWN!
- Stir in half and half and the pepper sauce and simmer 10 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Mix in Parmesan and majority of the herbs and cook a bit longer.
- Toss with pasta and garnish with remaining herbs. Pass around the Parmesan.